The University of Mines and Technology, UMaT, Tarkwa has the pleasure to host the 7th Biennial International Mining and Mineral Conference from 4th to 5th August, 2022 via ZOOM. The main theme for the conference is Innovation in Mining and Mineral Processing; Expanding the Frontiers of Mining Technology.
The conference is aimed at engineers, scientist, researchers, consultants, business executives, students and all
those who are interested in mining, processing, petroleum and the environment. The main conference objectives
- Present new developments, exchange experiences and practices in mining and other engineering disciplines;
- Discuss environmental and sustainable development issues;
- Expatiate on the new concept of the mine of the future; and
- Discuss climate change issues.
The conference will include the following activities:
Technical sessions and workshops;
- Poster sessions;
- Technical visits & post congress excursions; and
- Social programmes.
The Conference will also provide:
- Exhibition opportunities to national/international companies/suppliers and organizations; and
- Training and Certification for Artisanal and Small Scale Miners: 1st – 3rd August, 2022.