The conference is aimed at engineers, scientist, researchers, consultants, business executives, students and all
those who are interested in mining, processing, petroleum and the environment. The main conference objectives
- Present new developments, exchange experiences and practices in mining and other engineering disciplines;
- Discuss environmental and sustainable development issues;
- Expatiate on the new concept of the mine of the future; and
- Discuss climate change issues.
The conference will include the following activities:
Technical sessions and workshops;
- Technical sessions and workshops;
- Poster sessions;
- Technical visits & post congress excursions; and
- Social programmes.
The Conference will also provide:
- Exhibition opportunities to national/international companies/suppliers and organizations; and
- Awards for best papers and distinguished organisations.